Wednesday, September 15, 2010

More on the dresses

Because I just can't get enough (and I know you can't either)!
As I was posting yesterday I was on the phone with my mom and BFF telling them about these amazing dresses and then talking about the dresses once they navigated to the website. Since then I've shown them to a few of my friends who also agree on their beauty and that they suit me. Yes, I'm still staring at them.
I quickly e-mailed them about getting an appointment for the weekend of the trunk show and they have tons of available times. My mom and BFF are looking into booking tickets for the weekend as well! Needless to say, I'm ecstatic about the events that have unfolded in the past 24 hours (not mention I ROCKED a job interview today). The important women in my life will hopefully be there when I try on my first wedding dress and possibly THE dress.
One point of stress is the number of people we will have to juggle that weekend. Ben's fam, my mom, and possibly my BFF. That's a lot of people from different aspects of our (my) lives. My parents haven't met Ben's parents (Ben says that shouldn't stress me out and logical me knows that too BUT it does). My dad can't travel so we'll have to deal with sending pictures of the dresses (hopefully we can send him good photos and get his feedback instantaneously that day - I am a daddy's girl after all). AND if I get a job I may have to work that weekend! I'll figure it out though and all of this doesn't diminish how happy it makes me that all these people are coming together to support me.

And for a little eye candy - I'll post ONE dress from the collection that I like (mainly so I can drool over them some more).

pastedGraphic.pdf

No comments:

Post a Comment